IELTTS download brochure
SWICS (P) Limited – IELTS Institute conducts regular training programs to enhance your Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening skills that ensures your success in the IELTS Test. SWICS IELTS Institute is Authorised Test Enrolment Centre – British Counsel and IDP. To be remaining best training institute SWICS is working on 8 quality factors.
- Biggest Centre in Moga , 4 Class rooms with Capacity of 80 Students
- Air Conditioned , Well Furnished and Well Equipped , Sound Proof Classrooms
- Latest Audio / Video and Headphone Equipments
- Library with Latest Books
- PANTRY Available for Students.
- Study More : Pay Less – Less Fee than Others
- Fast Track Course will cover 3 months syllabus in 40 days.
- Avail SWICS Services , IELTS Training will be absolutely FREE.
- All Courses and Course material designed and developed by Certified Trainers of British Council and IDP.
- Our Course material and courses meet international standards.
- Special Beginners Courses for the students who are week in English or come with Punjabi environment.
- Experienced Team of Teachers who specialised in the field of IELTS / Spoken English / Embassy Interview and Foreign languages.
- Most Teachers are Certified by IDP and British Council.
- Daily Attendance and Progress Report to parents
- Certificates provided by EURASIA Education Promotion Society ( Registered by Govt of INDIA , Societies Act 1860)
- Since we are Govt. Registered Institute and our Certificates accepted by embassies / Foreign high commissions which are helpful to cover educational gap.
- We are helping safe and comfortable stay
- ( Separate for Girls and Boys)
- We are working 8 AM to 8 PM
- Wide range of courses available for students / employees / businessman / housewives etc.
- Monday to Friday – Daily Mock Test / practice Test
- Saturday – Extra Time for Problem Solving or Absent Recovery.
- We are starting new batches : two times in a month ( 1st and 15th of every month)
- For registration , Pay INR 250
AVAIL FREE IELTS Facility
100% Payment is Refundable after visa is successfully approved and processed by SWICS Only.
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is a test FOR MEASURING of English Language proficiency of non-native English speakers. The ACADEMIC IELTS are a pre-requisite for getting admission in UK, Australian, New Zealand and Canadian colleges and universities OR GENERAL IELTS are required for Skilled Worker Visa or Work Permit Visa of Canada, Australia & Newzealand. Now a day’s most of American universities too have started accepting IELTS scores. This test is an important step forward for those seeking to study or work in a foreign country.
Who administers IELTS?
The three main institutions that manage IELTS are the British Council, IDP IELTS Australia and the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations (Cambridge ESOL).
IELTS Test Format
There are two versions of the IELTS exam - Academic and General. Applicant must know in which category they are supposed to take the test.
Each Type of IELTS has Listening, Reading, Writing & Speaking Modules, Where as Listening and Speaking tests are same in both the versions of the test.
IELTS Academic & General is divided into four sections.
The test is of 30 minutes and 10 minutes are given extra for transferring answers to the answer sheet. The candidates are tested on monologues and conversations.
- For Academic IELTS : The test is of 60 minutes in which students are tested on reading passages with tasks, text from descriptive and factual to discursive and analytical, diagrams, graph, text from books , journals, and newspapers.
- For General IELTS : The duration of this test is 60 minutes in which three reading passages with tasks will be given.
- Section 1 will be based on two or three short factual texts.
- Section 2 will be based on two short factual texts.
- Section 3 will be based on one long text on general topic.
(The extracts will be authentic as it will be taken from books, newspaper etc.)
- For Academic IELTS : The test is of 60 minutes, which comprises of writing task of 150 words, describing tables, graphs, charts, diagrams and a short essay of 250 words.
- For General IELTS : Writing section will be of 60 minutes in which candidates will be asked to write a letter of 150 words and short essay of 250 words.
Speaking test is of 11 to 14 minutes. In this test, candidates are put through face to face interview, short questions, speaking on a familiar topic and a discussion.
IELTS Test Score (Bands)
There is no pass or fail system in IELTS test. Candidates are judged on a band scale of 1 to 9 in each part of the test. These bands clearly demarcate a candidate's ability to use and understand English. IELTS results are valid only for two years.
The bands are categorised as hereunder :
- Band 9 - Expert User
- Band 8 - Very Good User
- Band 7 - Good User
- Band 6 - Competent User
- Band 5 - Modest User
- Band 4 - Limited User
- Band 3 - Extremely Limited User
- Band 2 - Intermittent User
- Band 1 - Non User
- Band 0 - No original English Used
Fee Plan & Descriptions
|Course||Duration||Time||Highlights||Fee ( Non Instalments)|
|IELTS – Professional||Fast Track 45 Days Course||4 Hours / Day||Covers 30 Mock / Practise Test + Extra Coaching ( 6 Days)||INR 3500|
|IELTS – Beginners||4 Week||2 Hours / Day||Students who are week in English||INR 2000|
|Spoken English & Personality Development||4 Weeks||1 Hour a day||For Businessmen / Housewives / Employees etc.|| INR 1000
|Foreign Language (Norwegian )|| 4 Weeks
|1 Hour a Day||For Applicants who are looking for Norway Study or Work Permit.|| INR 5500 (4 W)
INR 11000 (8W)
|Avail SWICS FREE IELTS Facility||100% Payment is Refundable after visa is successfully approved and processed by SWICS Pvt Limited Only.|
|Daily Teaching Time|
|60 Minutes||60 Minutes||45 Minutes||15 Minutes ( Tea Break)|