General Visitor / Tourist
General Visitor / Tourist (Without any sponsorship)
You can apply for a General Visitor visa if you want to visit the any country for leisure, eg as a tourist on holiday
You Must have
A planned itinerary, if you have one , This could include :
- Bookings or tickets for any excursions, trips and outings
- Email conversations about any excursions, trips and outings travel agent bookings
- Must have sufficent funds to maintain your travel plan.
Guidance Notes For General Visitor
- Is genuinely seeking entry as a general visitor for a limited period as stated by him, not exceeding 6 months or not exceeding 12 months.
- Intends to leave the country at the end of the period of the visit as stated by him;
- Does not intend to take employment / business in the country
- Will maintain and accommodate himself and any dependants adequately out of resources available to him without recourse to public funds
- Can meet the cost of the return or onward journey; and
- Is not in transit to a country outside the common travel area.