about canada download brochure
Canada is a land of rich diversity, encompassing urban sophistication and abundant nature and wildlife. Canadians tend to be modern, welcoming, and open-minded. Canada's population is now just over 34 million , Occupying the northern half of the North American continent, Canada's land mass is 9,093,507 square kilometres, making it the second largest country in the world after Russia.
Here are some quick facts about Canada
Canada Is a Wonderful Place to Live and Study: top 10 countries in the world in its Quality of Life Index. Combining excellent educational institutions, an innovative economy, a tolerant and safe culture, and extraordinary beauty
Canadian Education Is World Class : Canada is also ranked #1 by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) for higher education achievement
Canada Is Multicultural and Open to the World: Canada is officially bilingual (English and French), and across the country, more than 200 languages are spoken. The biggest cities, Vancouver, Toronto, and Montreal
Canada Is Innovative: Canada's educational institutions have long been incubators for innovation
Canada Is a Highly Competitive Economy : Moreover, it ranks :
- In the top 10 most innovative economies in the world
- In the top 10 most competitive economies in the world
- 1st among G8 countries as "the best place to invest and do business
- 1st among G8 countries in "ease of doing business"
- As the best place to do business in the G8 for the next five years
- 1st among the G8 countries in providing equal opportunities for individuals, whether born in Canada or a new arrival, according to OECD data
- 1st among G8 countries for "soundest banking system"
Canada Is a Major Player in Collaborative Research and Development