IRELAND IMMIGRATION INVESTOR PROGRAMME
Ireland is beautiful and rich country in Western Europe known for its captivating and cleaning air.Grasslands and pastures cover 80% of the island.It is surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean and located west of England. The Offical language of Ireland is English.Ireland is one of the fstest growing economics in Europe and it is also one of the weathiest countries in the world.its Geographical location,low tax rate and membership to the EU and Eurozone attact many international companies that want to gain access to Europe and North America. Thousands of the world’s largest technology and innovation companies have estabhised their European headquarters in irland,including Apple,Google,Huawei,intel,Microsoft ,Dell. After the ease on the immigration policy,Ireland become More attractive to those who are seeking a higher quality life and better education for the children,as well as those interested in the welcoming business environment and excellent investment opportunities.
To facilitate further Irish economic development,the Government introduced the immigrant Programme in 2012,and further enchanced the programme in 2016 to facilitate investors and business professionals from outside of the EU to avail themselves of the opportunities of investing and living in Ireland.
The Immigration Investor Programme facilties non-EEA nationals and their families who commit an appoved investment in Ireland to Secure residency status in Ireland to Accquire a Secure residency status in Ireland. A minimum investment of €1,00,000.in either a single Irish enterprises or spread over a number of enterprises,must be held for a manimum of 3 years under the programme.
- All Applicants are non-EEA nationals.
- The Principal applicants is above the age of 18.
- Eligible family members are his/her spouse,children under the age of 18,and unmarried children aged between the age of 18 and 24, given that they are financially denpendent on the applicant.
- 1. €1,000,000 to invest in an Irish Enterprise for 3 years.
- 2. Supporting documents as evidence of net worth (minimum of €2 million or equivalent).
- 3. All applicants have not been convicted of crimal offences in any jurisdiction.
- 4. All applicants must be of good Character.
Advantages of the Programme
- Low Barriers: No requirement on language,education,business background and physical examination.
- International Language: The only country in the Eurozone with English as its official language.
- Top-notch Education: Free compulsory education (in English) and free public university education with citizenship.Ireland is highly- education and famous for its sophisticated education system.
- Food Safety: Ranked 1st with Canada for the safest food in the world. More Than 50% of the milk powder and 25% of infant milk formula in the world is exported from Ireland also has come of the world’s finest seafood from its unpolluted oceans.
- Clean Enviroment: Ireland, known the “Emeraid Isle”, is the polluted country in the world.
- Sales Country And Friendly People: Ireland is 1 of the 7 neutral countries in the world and is a top-ranked country on the Global Peace Index and the Global Happy Planet Index.It is graded as the friendliest countries in the world and has one of the lowest crime rates in Europe.
- Low Tax Rate: Ireland has a low (12.5 percent)corporate tax rate .leading to ranking as the “best country for business “by Forbes In 2013 ad has signed the Bilateral Tax Treaty with many countries.
- Family Immigration: All family member can get the residence permits which allow them to work ,study and do business in Ireland.
- Citizenship: Investors can apply for naturalization after meeting that residence and other requirements.
- Low Risk: No Need to Invest money before approval.
- Quick Approval: Apporoximately 6 month from application to residence
- Minimum Residence Requirement: Only required to visit Ireland at least once per calendar year so you are not required to given up your business or job in your country of origin.