GERMANY Skilled Worker Visa
To meet skill shortage, Germany opened the doors for skilled workers to move to Germany. The professions most in need are Information Technology professionals, Scientists (Mathematics, biologists, chemists, Physicists, Pharmacy, Medicine, Nuclear etc), Engineers, Professors, Accounts & Finance and Scientific professionals are in high demand areas.
With this visa, skilled workers from Non-European Union countries ( Like INDIA , NEPAL , Bangladesh & Sri Lanka ) can come to Germany for 6 months to look for suitable SKILLED level employment (Must have minimum monthly salary of Euro 3000/- ) , To qualify for this Germany Job Seeker Visa , Applicant must have a minimum university bachelor’s degree and enough funds ( in a German Designated Banks Blocked Account) to support themselves without working. If they find work suitable skilled level job within six months, they can stay in Germany and apply for the necessary work permit (Residency Permit) or European Union Blue Card. This visa is also intended to help small, medium & high scale businesses which mainly conduct regional job searches. Germany skilled worker visa helps you to search a job in big companies of Germany.
Attractions of Germany Job Seeker VISA
- NO IELTS / TOEFL : - Applicant can exception of IELTS / TOEFL Certifications , if their education degree medium was English. However Candidate must have good Spoken English Language.
- No Age Bar : There is no age bar to apply visa.
- No Experience Required ( Fresher’s Eligible )
- Fresh Funds (Just Rs. 4.25 Lac) Acceptable, Funds must be in the name of visa applicant. Note : German only accepts their designated banks and the Funds should be blocked for duration of 6 Months.
- Knowledge of German Language is not mandatory for visa, but SWICS recommend 1 month professional course of German Language, after approval of visa.
- Spouse & Children Below 18 Years Eligible to Migrate. (With Full Time Work Permit & Free Education )
VISA Applications & German Refused Appeals processed by
Er. J.P. Singh (Immigration law Qualifed Consultant, BC, CANADA) & Germany Law Team 15 Years of Experience For Immigration : Education & Refused Visa Applications. For Refused Applications , Actively Working with Administrative Court in Berlin & German Emabassey , New Delhi For “Remonstrance of Visa File” We feel Proud to Say , Till date we are managing 100% Visa & Appeal Success
For Finding Job in German What are the basic requirements;
To qualify as for a Germany Job Seeker Visa, the basic requirements for the Applicant ( employee ) and the German company (Employer ) are as follows:
- The potential employee has to be employed on equal terms as a German employee.
- Usually the employee must have a university degree or comparable qualification. For some positions there are special requirements ( For Ex : Nursing , Healthcare Registration ).
- The German company (Employer) must be registered at the Labor Authorities in Germany and must have a Corporate Registration Number (CRN).
What is a certificate of evaluation?
Will my foreign degree be recognized in Germany?
A witness rating is an official document of the Central Office for Foreign Education (ZAB), with the described a foreign university qualification that certifies their professional and academic uses.
A witness reviewed the ZAB will help you get access to the German labor market with a foreign higher education qualification. It is a comparative classification, but not recognition.
Application Fee for review testimony
- Euro 200 for the issue of a (first) certificate
- Euro 100 for issuing any further certificate, if you want to evaluate several qualifications
- Euro 100 for the re-issuance of a certificate (for example in the case of loss)
- Euro 20-100 € for cancellation or Nichtbewertbarkeit
A fee waiver is not possible, according to the Fees Regulation.
Education Required For Germany Skilled Worker Visa
Applicant must have Bachelor or Master or Phd Degree dully recognized by German Foreign Credential Verification Agency.
Note : Germany Education Verification agency also verify University or Insitute where degree obtained. It must be in the list recognized institutes.
Visa Processing Time
The processing of your germany job seeker visa application will take approximately 3 to 6 weeks , unless verification of documents is required.
Documents Required For Germany Skilled Worker Visa
Valid passport ( Must have 12 months Validity 4 Photographs ( White Background , 35 X 45 mm ) Educations Credential Verification – Equivalency Certificate issued by Central Office for Foreign Education ( German Authorized Agency )
University / College Verification Assessment: The institutions of this type are recognized in their country of origin in significant ways as universities (accredited, certified, etc.) and starting it regarded in Germany as universities.
Experience Certificate: Verifiable Experience or Training Certificate Should be in Matrix Form issued be eligible employer
Document of Indian Identity: - Adhar Card or PAN Card or Voter Card or Rattan Card etc.
Birth Certificate - Issued by Competent Authority
Latest News & events
Parkland College, Saskatchewan, Canada Officials visiting SWICS Mohali on 6th Nov... read more
Selkirk College, Castlegar, BC, Canada Officials visiting SWICS Mohali on 7th Nov... read more
Northern Lights College Canada's officials visiting SWICS Mohali on 7th Oct... read more