Colleges/universities in Portugal
|Universidade de Aveiro||Aveiro||Private|
|University of Coimbra||Coimbra||Public University|
|University of Lisbon||Lisbon||Public University|
|University of Porto||Porto||Public University|
|Universidade Nova de Lisboa||Lisbon||Public University|
|University of Minho||Braga||Public University|
|ISCTE - University Institute of Lisbon||Lisbon||Public University|
|Universidade da Beira Interior||Covilha||Public University|
|Polytechnic Institute of Coimbra||Coimbra||Public Institute|
|Egas Moniz - Cooperativa de Ensino Superior||Almada||Private|
|Instituto Politécnico de Braganca||Braganca||Public|
|University of the Azores||Azores||Public|
Portugal Student Visa - DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Two passport-size photographs in color with white background. (3.5cm / 4.5cm). Please do not staple.
- The Passport must have validity of 1 Year
- Proof of acceptance / confirmation / registration in a course of study / research work /training program in a recognized University/Institute/company.
- Police Clearance Certificate issued by Passport Office (Attested by Ministry of External Affairs in New Delhi (APOSTILLE)
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover all expenses during the stay in Portugal (Bank Statement for the last three months, if employed Salary slips / Income Tax Returns etc. of self/parents).Funds must be deposited in National or European Bank.
- Proof of educational/professional qualifications along with Marksheets of each semester / year.
- No Objection Certificate from the current Institute/School (If Applicable).Applicable for Traning or Exchange Students. Or Recommendation Certificate issued by last education attended institute.
- Ticket Reservation ( which shows the date of departure to Portugal )
- Proof of accommodation/declaration from University. ( Must be booked in University Hotel or Dormitory )
- Overseas travel medical insurance valid for all Schengen-countries .The insurance has to cover the applicant for at least 30,000 Euros or 50 ,000 UDS, The policy has to clearly specify the period of validity and has to cover the entire duration of the trip including the date of arrival and departure.
- Minors below 18 years traveling alone must submit the written consent of their parents /guardian.
- Declaration form granting SEF (Foreign and Borders Office) permission for consulting criminal record in Portugal (not required for minors below sixteen years) (Forms available at VFS Global)
Portugal Embassey have right to call student for personal interview , along with all original documents.
The visa fee, according to Schengen regulations, is non-refundable.