Punjab Prevention Human Smuggling –Act 2012
- Punjab State Government has recently introduced new law in the name of "Human Smuggling - Punjab Prevention Act.
- In this act anyone who is providing consultancy services or ticketing services or any services related to foreign visa has to register himself with Government.
- The hard step of Government towards agents who are practicing illegal means like fraudulent documents, money lending, misleading advertisements etc , in this act the Government has put heavy imprisonment clause.
- Due to this act most of the non genuine consultants are moving their offices to other states / Cities, like Chandigarh, Haryana or Himachal State.
Punjab Prevention Human Smuggling Act (Terms & Conditions )
- Pay License Fee i.e. INR 25000 who are in operation less than 5 years and Rs. 1 Lac who are in operation more than 5 Years.
- Have no criminal or fraud case or bankruptcy etc.
- Submit monthly report to Punjab Government, how many students/clients they sent abroad and details about fee charged.
- Any advertisements and contents in the advertisements should be approved by Punjab Government
- All the agents / consultants who approach government for registration ,should have to pass a tough screening i.e in terms of 2 Years Banking History , 3 years Income tax returns , Police Verification , Proper Registered office Space , Surety Bonds of Income Tax Access , etc.