appeals download brochure
Visa refusals are the common phenomenon, because of the incompetency of most of the consultants who are not familiar with visa rules & regulations, correct documentation and provide wrong information. In some cases, the application is refused for more other serious reasons that make an applicant ineligible for a visa. But if your visa application is refused, you have the right to appeal against the decision.
Reasons for Visa ineligibilities
- Incomplete visa application and/or didn’t provide all required supporting documentation
- Did not meet the eligibility for the visa category for which being applied
- Convicted of a crime involving moral criminality –
- Was convicted of a drug violation -
- Has suffered from two or more criminal convictions for which the total sentence of custody was 5 years or more
- Did not demonstrate proof of satisfactory financial support for the tour
- Committed fraud to attempt to receive a visa
- Previously remained Overstay in any country visa applied
Re-apply or Appeal
A visa applicant must have to check his/her eligibility for the class of visa you are applying. The Consular Office at the Embassy will determine your eligibility and can refused your visa and you will be provided a reason for denial.
Our highly experienced law qualified team will review your application for Re-Apply or Appeal (Direct Challenge to Visa Officer Decision).
|Team||Highly Expert Professionals team who totally understand all the Visa Rules & Regulations and are perfect in Documentation.|
|Legal Cell||SWICS has 2 Experienced Advocates of Punjab & Haryana High Court on their panel.|
|Overseas Ties||Have Working Association with the Top Advocated of UK/Canada/Norway/Europe.|
All appeal applications are processed under the guidance of Mr. JP Singh, who is practicing in immigration and refused visa applications since 2002. He is also Immigration Law qualified from CANADA. In case of any refusal, he directly challenges the decision of visa officer in court.
We are skilled in handling the refusal cases of UK, Canada, Norway, Germany and Europe.
Appealing a Schengen visa denial
|Belgium||Conseil du Contentieux des Etrangers||30 Days|
|Denmark||Immigration Department (Danish Tribunals)||Unlimited|
|Finland||No Appeal Rights||_|
|France||Only a family member of a EU national||2 Months|
|Germany||Administrative Court in Berlin||1Month|
|Italy||Administrative Regional Tribunal||60 Days|
|Luxembourg||Administrative Tribunal||3 Months|
|Netherlands||Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the Ministry of Justice||4 Weeks|
|Norway||Directorate of Immigration (UDI)||3 Weeks|
|Spain||Appeal with the consulate or Tribunal Superior de Justicia de Madrid||1 Month
|Sweden||No Appeal Rights||_|
|UK||UK Tribunal Court
Faml isitors, partners, Children and Other dependent relatives of British Citizens
For CANADA, we are processing CAIPS NOTES, FOSS NOTES and VISA NOTES for any refusal of Canada immigration, work visa, student visa, visitor visa etc.
CAIPS (Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System) Notes CANADA
It is the name of the computer system used by Citizenship & Immigration Canada to process all visa applications in overseas offices, such as PR (permanent residence) visas, work permit visas and study permit visas.
CAIPS maintain all information releated to your permanent residence immigration or visa application, including:-
- Comments and notes from all visa officers that have reviewed your visa application
- Points computation relevant to your application
- Background checks consisting of security clearances and criminal checks
- Medical assessments
Why you need CAIPS
- When your Canadian Visa is denied
- Want to know the reason for your visa denial
- Want to re apply
- Decision on your immigration application is delayed
- Want to see processing stages of your application
- Want to confirm your information filled in your application
- Want to see your statements during your visa interviews
- Want to check your immigration medical results
- Been called for Visa Interview
- Curious to know the status or progress of your visa application
CAIPS file can be requested for the following application types:
- Student Visa
- Visitor Visa / Temporary Resident Visa
- Temporary Worker Visa
Processing Time: 1 Month (processed by Canadian lawyer)
Application Fee: 100 Dollars
FOSS (Field Operations Support System) Notes CANADA
Same as CAIPS Notes, FOSS Notes is computer system used by CIC offices in CANADA.
You should think about requesting FOSS Notes in the case if:
- Your visa application is refused
- To know the details about your medical examination and further progress
- You are looking for the updates in your visa application for a long time
- You receive interview request from Canadian High Commission or by CIC
FOSS Notes provide all the information regarding an applicant or the actions that are taken with respect to an application. This is very helpful tool to know how your application would be treated by the immigration or what type of welcome you can expected when you enter in Canada from overseas.
Benefits of using FOSS:
- Open Standards and Vendor Independence
- Reduced Reliance on Imports
- Developing Local Software Capacity
- Piracy, IPR and WTO
In the case when your visa got refused, you can request for your file information from Immigration, CANADA and know the refusal reasons in details as seen by the immigration officer.
If you have applied for the categories like visitor, spouse, student and work visa for Canada, then Visa Notes is the best option for you to know the current status of your case. It provides you a chance to correct your application in the case when your visa got refused. Visa notes also provide you the detailed information of the officer who has refused your visa application.