7th largest country in Europe
Currency (Euro )
1 Euro = INR 75
Shares borders with nine other countries – Denmark, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Netherlands.
EU’s Largest Economy
Germany is one of the world’s Largest car producers
Berlin has the largest train station in Europe.
University & College Education is free for everyone (even non-Germans).
Skilled Wage Rate :
Labor : 8.75 Euro / Hour
Skilled : 14.00 to 30.00 Euro / Hour
High Skilled : 25 to 50 Euro / Hour
Cities of Germany : Berlin ( Capital City ) , Munich,Frankfurt,Hamburg,Colonge,Bonn, Düsseldorf, Stuttgart, Nuremberg, Leipzig, Dresden etc
Average Salary Scale in Germany
|Occupation||Yearly Salary Package ( Average )|
|Business Development Manager||Median Salary €59,652 (Between Euro 32000 to 65000 ) Per Annum|
|Java Developer||Median Salary: €44,523 Between Euro 30000 to 60000 ) Per Annum|
|Mechanical Engineer||Median Salary: €47,213 Between Euro 35000 to 70000 ) Per Annum|
|Project Manager, Information Technology (IT)||Median Salary: €60,057 Between Euro 40000 to 82000 ) Per Annum|
|Senior Software Engineer||Median Salary: €58,137 Between Euro 36000 to 77000 ) Per Annum|
|Software Developer||Median Salary: €44,424 Between Euro 32000 to 63000 ) Per Annum|
|Software Engineer||Median Salary: €47,532 Between Euro 38000 to 71000 ) Per Annum|
|Sr. Software Engineer / Developer / Programmer||Median Salary: €53,060 Between Euro 40000 to 69000 ) Per Annum|
|Business Analyst, IT||Median Salary: €54,345 Between Euro 45000 to 70000 ) Per Annum|
|Electrical Engineer||Median Salary: €45,060 Between Euro 32000 to 69000 ) Per Annum|
|Accountant||Median Salary: €48,360 Between Euro 37000 to 73000 ) Per Annum|
|Financial Controller||Median Salary: €51,459 Between Euro 42000 to 70000 ) Per Annum|
LOOKING FOR A JOB in GERMANY
SWICS Pvt Limited can show you the different ways of finding the right employer for you in Germany - starting with initial research on the Internet right through to visits to job fairs in Germany or in your home Country
We Will Guide You different methods of Job Hunting , For Ex. :
- RESUME / CV Design ( Tabular )
- Professional Covering Letter
- Registration with Federal Employment Agency: Germany's largest official job portal belongs to the Federal Employment Agency (BA).
- Guidance About Hotline Working and Living in Germany
- Registration With EURO (network of European employment agencies, )
- Registration With Public / private Job portals
- Guidance to GERMANY JOB HUNTING though Newspapers & Local employment agencies
- Self Promotion – through Internet page / Social Media etc.
- Active participation in Job Fairs ( Germany & Euro )
- Acquaintances ( Through Friends & Family )
Cost of Living in Germany
If you have chosen Germany to work or stay permanently , then it is important to know a little bit about the cost of living there.
Mostly University & College education is free at public insitutuins , which cost approximately
Public Universities: EUR 1,000 per annum (approx.) , Private universities have their own fee structure. It cost approximately Private Universities: EUR 10,000 – 30,000 per annum (approx.)
Accommodation & Other LivingExpanses (EUR € 700 Per Month )
The Eastern parts of Germany can be a little cheaper
GERMANY Skilled Worker Visa
To meet skill shortage, Germany opened the doors for skilled workers to move to Germany. The professions most in need are Information Technology professionals, Scientists (Mathematics, biologists, chemists, Physicists, Pharmacy, Medicine, Nuclear etc), Engineers, Professors, Accounts & Finance and Scientific professionals are in high demand areas.
With this visa, skilled workers from Non-European Union countries ( Like INDIA , NEPAL , Bangladesh & Sri Lanka ) can come to Germany for 6 months to look for suitable SKILLED level employment (Must have minimum monthly salary of Euro 3000/- ) , To qualify for this Job Search Visa , Applicant must have a minimum university bachelor’s degree and enough funds ( in a German Designated Banks Blocked Account) to support themselves without working. If they find work suitable skilled level job within six months, they can stay in Germany and apply for the necessary work permit (Residency Permit) or European Union Blue Card. This visa is also intended to help small, medium & high scale businesses which mainly conduct regional job searches.
- NO IELTS / TOEFL : - Applicant can exception of IELTS / TOEFL Certifications , if their education degree medium was English. However Candidate must have good Spoken English Language.
- No Age Bar : There is no age bar to apply visa.
- No Experience Required ( Fresher’s Eligible )
- Fresh Funds (Just Rs. 4.25 Lac) Acceptable, Funds must be in the name of visa applicant. Note : German only accepts their designated banks and the Funds should be blocked for duration of 6 Months.
- Knowledge of German Language is not mandatory for visa, but SWICS recommend 1 month professional course of German Language, after approval of visa.
- Spouse & Children Below 18 Years Eligible to Migrate. (With Full Time Work Permit & Free Education )
VISA Applications & German Refused Appeals processed by
Er. J.P. Singh (Immigration law Qualifed Consultant, BC, CANADA) & Germany Law Team 15 Years of Experience For Immigration : Education & Refused Visa Applications. For Refused Applications , Actively Working with Administrative Court in Berlin & German Emabassey , New Delhi For “Remonstrance of Visa File” We feel Proud to Say , Till date we are managing 100% Visa & Appeal Success
For Finding Job in German What are the basic requirements;
To qualify as for a German work permit, the basic requirements for the Applicant ( employee ) and the German company (Employer ) are as follows:
- The potential employee has to be employed on equal terms as a German employee.
- Usually the employee must have a university degree or comparable qualification. For some positions there are special requirements ( For Ex : Nursing , Healthcare Registration ).
- The German company (Employer) must be registered at the Labor Authorities in Germany and must have a Corporate Registration Number (CRN).
What is a certificate of evaluation?
Will my foreign degree be recognized in Germany?
A witness rating is an official document of the Central Office for Foreign Education (ZAB), with the described a foreign university qualification that certifies their professional and academic uses.
A witness reviewed the ZAB will help you get access to the German labor market with a foreign higher education qualification. It is a comparative classification, but not recognition.
Application Fee for review testimony
- Euro 200 for the issue of a (first) certificate
- Euro 100 for issuing any further certificate, if you want to evaluate several qualifications
- Euro 100 for the re-issuance of a certificate (for example in the case of loss)
- Euro 20-100 € for cancellation or Nichtbewertbarkeit
A fee waiver is not possible, according to the Fees Regulation.
Education Required For Germany Skilled Visa
Applicant must have Bachelor or Master or Phd Degree dully recognized by German Foreign Credential Verification Agency.
Note : Germany Education Verification agency also verify University or Insitute where degree obtained. It must be in the list recognized institutes.
Visa Processing Time
The processing of your visa application will take approximately 3 to 6 weeks , unless verification of documents is required.
Documents Required For Visa
Valid passport ( Must have 12 months Validity 4 Photographs ( White Background , 35 X 45 mm ) Educations Credential Verification – Equivalency Certificate issued by Central Office for Foreign Education ( German Authorized Agency )
University / College Verification Assessment: The institutions of this type are recognized in their country of origin in significant ways as universities (accredited, certified, etc.) and starting it regarded in Germany as universities.
Experience Certificate: Verifiable Experience or Training Certificate Should be in Matrix Form issued be eligible employer
Document of Indian Identity: - Adhar Card or PAN Card or Voter Card or Rattan Card etc.
Birth Certificate - Issued by Competent Authority